BLUESKY 4-Connectors Hybrid EV Charging, which can charge 4 electric vehicles at the same time. Some of the 4 customers usually care about different plugs of EVs to come to charge, and the machine can not match the plug of vehicles.
Now, you do not worry about this, DC charging station covers four kinds of guns that can satisfy most of the requirements you need. For instance, customers in Russia will inquire about this model more often, three DC connectors CCS combo 2, Chademo, GB/T, plus one AC connector type 2. when four cars come to charge, they can be charged simultaneously.
Two Direct current connectors use one system, if there is 3 DC connectors+1 AC connector, it will use two methods, so there will be two 7-inch touch screens installed on our EV charger.
The picture above is exactly BLUESKY 4-Connectors DC fast charging equipment installed at a parking lot in china.
|Wiring method||The bottom line is, bottom line out|
|Number of Outputs||1/2/3/4(optional)|
|DC Output type||CCS 1, CCS 2, CHAdeMO, GB/T (optional) 4/5m|
|AC Output type||Type 1, Type 2, GB/T(optional) 3.5-7m|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Constant power output range||300-1000VDC|
|DC Rated power||30-120 KW/each connector|
|Max output current of a single gun||200 A/ GB 250 A|
|Max output current of dual guns||100-150 A|
|AC Rated power||7kW/11kW/22kW/43kW(optional)|
|LCD Display||7-inch screen|
|Start method||RFID/Password/plug and charge (optional)|
|RCD Type||Type A|
|Operating temperature||-35℃~+60℃(-35℃~-20℃,with heater)|
|Operating humidity||≤95% non-condensing|
|Maximum altitude||Up to 2000m|
|Reference standard||CE & IEC 61851|
|Protection design||Overvoltage, under voltage, short circuit, overload, Earth， leakage, surge,
1. Overview of Charging Pile System
The function of the charging pile is similar to the fuel dispenser in the gas station. It can be fixed on the ground or wall and installed in public buildings (public buildings, shopping malls, public parking lots, etc.) and residential parking lots or charging stations. Charge various models of electric vehicles.
The input end of the charging pile is directly connected to the AC power grid, and the output end is equipped with a charging plug for charging the electric vehicle.
Charging piles generally provide two charging methods: conventional charging and fast charging. People can use a specific charging card or APP to swipe the card or scan the code on the human-computer interaction interface provided by the charging pile to perform corresponding charging operations.
The charging pile displays The screen can display data such as charging amount, cost, charging time, and so on.
2. Manual for daily inspection and maintenance of 4-Connectors Hybrid EV Charging
Inspection method and content
When checking the condition of the equipment, the direct sensory diagnosis method is generally used for fault diagnosis, which can be summarized as asking, checking, listening, and testing.
|Inspection method||Inspection content||reference|
|asking||Ask users about common faults encountered in daily use and their experience|
|1. Environmental inspection of charging parking spaces
(1) Check the cleanliness of the charging parking space and whether there are sundries
(2) Whether the lighting is in good condition and whether there is emergency lighting
(3) Whether there are foreign objects on the surface of the charging pile or on the charging pile
2. Check the overall condition of the charging pile
(1) Whether the base of the charging pile is damaged, cracked, or inclined; whether there is an accumulation of debris such as fallen leaves, dust, etc., and whether there is rust and water leakage at the bottom.
(2) Check whether the dust-proof cotton inside the charging pile accumulates too much dust at the air inlet of the charging pile.
(3) Whether the charging gun has fallen off, whether the gun head is inserted in the gun position, and whether there are water stains, dust, stones, and other foreign objects accumulated on the charging gun mouth.
(4) Check whether there is too much dust on the cooling fan of the charging module.
(5) Whether the module running light is normal, and whether the fault light (red light) is always on.
(6) Check whether the connection between the main circuit DC contactor and the bronze medal is blackened or discolored.
4. Appearance Safety Inspection
(1) Whether the charging pile is damaged, deformed, or dropped.
(2) Whether the protective cover of the charging gun interface is off.
(3) Whether the waterproof protective cover of the charging interface of the charging pile is dropped or damaged.
(4) Whether the door lock of the charging pile is damaged and whether the cabinet door is closed.
(5) Whether dust accumulates in the air inlet and outlet of the charging pile, wipe the air inlet and outlet with a wet towel when the device is turned off.
|1. If there are cracks or gaps or debris in the basic part of the equipment, the gap should be repaired and the debris should be cleaned up in time. If there is water leakage, contact the manufacturer to deal with it;
2. Dust the dust-proof cotton in the charging pile, open the door on the right side of the air inlet, remove the dust-proof cotton net fixed to the inner door, blow the dust-proof cotton net with a blower, and install it back into the original position after treatment.
3. The charging gun can be cleaned with a blower to blow the charging gun. If there is any foreign matter, it needs to be removed.
4. Module dust removal The front side of each module (module fan side) can be blown by a blower. It needs to be powered off after blowing the dust off.
5. The module fault light (red light) is always on and promptly check whether the module digital tube has a fault code flashing. If there is, contact the manufacturer for processing or replacement.
6. The discoloration and blackening of the main circuit device or the bronze medal should be handled by contacting the manufacturer.
The dust removal cycle is about once every 3 months. If the on-site environment is harsh, it will be required once every 2 months.
|1. Listen to the sound during the operation of the equipment, and judge whether the charging pile is normally pulled in and the cooling fan is started normally according to the sound of the internal relay when the charging pile is working.||1. If abnormal noise is found, check the cooling fan in time to see if there is any debris or dust, and remove it in time|
|1. Charging pile function check
(1) Whether the charging pile is powered and whether the indicator light is on
(2) Whether the display of the charging pile is on
(3) Check whether the card swiping device can swipe the card normally (please ignore if there is no card swiping function)
(4) Check whether the charging pile device is connected to the Internet
(5) Check whether the charging interface can be used
|1. The charging pile is divided into two types: DC and AC. The common one is AC (7kW) and DC (120kW).
DC charging pile:
Input voltage: 380~400V
Output voltage: 200~750V
Output power: 120kW
Working temperature: -20~+50℃
AC charging pile:
Input voltage: 200~240V
Output voltage: 200~240V
Output power: 7kW
Working temperature: -20~+50℃
2. If the device is not online, restart the device or pull out the SIM card, wipe the oxide layer on the surface, and then reinsert it into the card slot to solve the problem.
|Remarks||In the process of daily inspection, if it involves touching the inside of the equipment, all power sources must be turned off, power failure operations, and all live inspections and construction operations are strictly prohibited.|
3. Regulations and precautions for the use and maintenance of 4-Connectors Hybrid EV Charging
- Circuit breakers and distribution cables should be numbered and filled in the maintenance list according to the brand, model, current, and storage warehouse.
- Each area should designate specialized personnel for management and maintenance.
- The cables should be listed and managed according to the three-phase and single-phase, length, and wire gauge, and the corresponding length and wire gauge labels should be affixed.
- Maintenance personnel should be equipped with charging pile maintenance tools: a multimeter, clamp meter, electric pen, insulating tape, large and small screwdrivers, vise, needle-nose pliers, sockets, wrenches, and other common tools.
- Do the safety inspection and maintenance of the 4-connectors hybrid EV charging once a month.
- Check whether the connection parts of the charging pile are firm and normal and whether the base of the charging pile is cracked or damaged.
- Pay attention to maintenance and safety. Replacing the internal accessories of the charging pile requires a power-off operation to ensure safety and prevent electric shock.
- One person maintains and operates on-site maintenance, and one person cooperates with supervision. Single-person operation is strictly prohibited.
- Strictly implement the daily maintenance record sheet, and deal with problems in time to avoid greater losses.
- In the case of power failure maintenance, it is necessary to hang a similar indication of “Someone is working, it is forbidden to close the switch” below the corresponding circuit breaker to ensure personal safety.
- Take safety protection measures, wear insulating shoes during maintenance, and pay attention to safety to prevent injury and electric shock.
Daily maintenance of DC EV charging piles