The following shows part of the core content of a 4000KW charging station design scheme. If you need more relevant information, please contact Bluesky customer service. The content of the plan is as follows:
1. Project Overview
Provide car charging services for surrounding new energy online car-hailing vehicles,
new energy logistics vehicles, new energy fast travel taxis, private new energy vehicles for residents,
and new energy vehicles for merchants. This project plans to install smart charging equipment for electric vehicles in the parking lot.
It is planned to transform the original parking spaces into new energy-charging parking spaces and install charging piles.
The parking lot is planned to have 80 parking spaces in total.
This charging station is initially planned to build 33 DC dual-gun charging piles,
and a total of 66 charging parking spaces will be built.
2. Charging pile selection
1) According to the research on electric vehicles on the market, the battery capacity of common electric vehicles is generally around 20-100KWH.
Combined with the charging habits of electric vehicle users, most users will go to the charging station to charge when the remaining power is about 20%.
For public charging stations, it is best for users to fully charge the car within 2 hours.
2)Comprehensive power conditions, construction costs, site location attributes, service vehicle types, operating efficiency,
and comprehensive equipment services, the selection of 120KW double-gun DC charging piles can effectively meet the changing needs of different users at present and in the future,
and avoid the With the rapid development of charging stations, charging stations have been eliminated by charging users due to subjective factors such as slow charging.
3) All charging pile equipment at the site adopts the networking version (4G/Ethernet),
and the equipment is connected to the operation monitoring and management platform to realize unattended,
pile-finding navigation, scanning code charging, bank card/credit card payment and settlement,
charging online monitoring, and other functions.
3. Key points for the layout of charging piles
1) 33 sets of DC double-gun charging piles, with a total installed capacity of 3960KW,
combined with factors such as the total load of site equipment and simultaneous utilization rate,
equipped with 2 ring network cabinets, 5 sets of 800KVA box-type transformers,
and related fire-fighting equipment and supporting facilities for power stations.
|Required Transformer Capacity
|120KW DC double gun charging pile
2 )The overall layout of charging facilities should be convenient for use, management, maintenance, and vehicle entry and exit, and should ensure the safety of personnel and facilities,
and meet the following requirements :
- It should not be located directly above or directly below places with explosion hazards;
- It should not be installed in places with much dust, water mist, or corrosive gas. When it is impossible to stay away, it should not be installed on the downwind side of the prevailing wind direction of the pollution source, and should not be installed directly under toilets or other places where water often accumulates;
- It should not be located in low-lying outdoor places that are prone to water accumulation and locations that are prone to secondary disasters;
- It should be close to the power supply;
- It should be arranged according to the fire compartment, and relatively concentrated in each fire compartment;
- The site selection should meet the noise requirements of the surrounding environment, and it is advisable to make full use of the nearby power supply, fire protection, security, communication, and other facilities.
- It should be installed in a place where fire rescue forces can easily reach.
3 )The safety, operation, and maintenance distances between charging equipment and electric vehicles and buildings (structures) shall comply with the following regulations:
- The operating distance between the charging equipment and the electric vehicle should not be less than 0.4m;
- Maintenance and operation space should be reserved for the installation of charging equipment, and the distance between the maintenance operation surface and the building (structure) should not be less than 0.8m;
4. 120KW double gun DC charging pile:
- The 120KW double-gun DC charging pile outputs 120 kilowatt-hours of electricity per hour,
which can ensure that the vehicle is fully charged in about one hour. The charging pile adopts flexible charging technology,
and the power is automatically distributed according to demand (maximum 120KW for a single gun,
The two guns share 60KW equally, and the two guns are charged at the same time and automatically allocated according to the vehicle battery demand),
which can greatly improve the power utilization of the charging pile.
- The 120KW DC double-gun charging pile adopts a modular design, and the product capacity covers each power segment between 20kW-120kW;
the “modular” design is adopted inside the whole machine, which not only ensures the compact layout but also increases the reliability of the whole machine.
The electric vehicle charger adopts a 7-inch touch screen, LCD design, and menu structure so that all operations are clear at a glance.
The electric vehicle charger has functions such as electricity billing, data statistics storage, collection, and transmission.
2) Charging method
- Scan code charging: It has a wide range of application scenarios, and can directly use the mobile phone APP to operate and charge.
- Swipe card charging: suitable for unified management of operating vehicles, special car cards,
statistics of the form of the vehicle, and the charging amount can be counted through the charging card.
- Bank card/credit card charging: Most countries still mainly use bank cards or credit cards for payment. The E V charger is equipped with a POS machine,
and the user can directly swipe the card to charge.
- The system adopts active protection, flexible charging, and other technologies, which can effectively improve charging safety and prolong battery life;
- According to the needs of users, you can choose to use scanning charging or swiping card charging to meet the unattended conditions ;
- Only when the charging gun is plugged in and the authentication is passed, the power is turned on, and the protection level reaches IP5 5,
which eliminates potential safety hazards.
5. Charging service capacity of 4000KW charging station
A total of 66 fast-charging parking spaces will be built in this project,
which can satisfy up to 66 new energy-electric vehicles to charge at the same time.
The DC charging pile is calculated based on 1.5 hours of charging for each bicycle,
and this site can serve the charging needs of 1056 vehicles throughout the day.
Users can pay for charging and settlement through a mobile APP,
or bank card/credit card, and the whole charging process is monitored in real-time, which is safe and reliable.
6. Parking space management and image design
1) Set up a set of billboards at the entrance and exit of the charging station to display the main brand image and service functions of the charging station;
configure a bulletin board in the charging area to display the charging operation steps,
charging precautions, related safety risks, Actual emergency precautions, etc.;
charging guidance instructions are added around and inside the station.
2)At the entrance of the parking lot, a new energy-electric vehicle intelligent identification barrier can be added according to the actual needs of the site to facilitate site operation and management.
3) Charging parking spaces can be sprayed with special signs for new energy charging parking spaces to prevent oil vehicles from occupying space and new energy vehicles from overtime occupation.
4)References for charging station construction are as follows:
7. Operation management system
After the charging station is built and put into operation, it will face management actions such as fee settlement,
recharge management, regular inspection, daily maintenance, fault handling, data summary, indicator accounting,
operation optimization, and efficiency improvement, which need to be completed by an automated station-level monitoring system.
A complete power station operation solution using smart energy gateway + cloud management platform + APP,
and distributed, with functions such as equipment management, fund settlement, and charging services.
8. Site income value-added plan
1)The charging station recovers the project investment by charging service fees. After the project enters the operation period, it can make appropriate adjustments according to market demand.
2)Establish a charging membership mechanism. Add and improve member user functions,
and provide charging preferential services for registered member users, such as recharge + gift service, service fee preferential policies,
and preferential policies such as monthly or annual fee charging times when the cumulative charging amount reaches a certain value,
attracting new users Customers and preventing the loss of old customers.
3)Improve the on-site supporting facilities of the charging station. Improve site service capabilities.
4)Optimize the image design of the charging station. Charging station signs can be added around the site to increase the exposure of the site.
The charging station can be designed with LED quantized lights to create a charging + viewing experience and attract charging users.
5)Sign a large customer cooperation agreement. For rental, online car-hailing companies, logistics, hotel material distribution, etc., companies with a large and stable charging capacity will discuss cooperation.
6)The operation platform is interconnected. Through platform interconnection with a relatively large and well-known charging platform in the market,
the exposure of the site is increased, thereby increasing the charging income of the site.
7)Additional parking fees will be charged for overtime vehicles.
8)Media and advertising.