The host computer system refers to the software installed in the computer, which is responsible for data collection, processing, and monitoring.
It usually communicates through serial port, network, and other methods to realize the monitoring and monitoring of the lower computer.
In fact, PCs have a variety of applications, such as industrial automation, energy management, environmental monitoring,
intelligent transportation, laboratory research, etc. The actual use of host computers in various fields is to realize data collection,
processing, monitoring, and control to improve production efficiency, resource utilization efficiency, optimize system operation, and achieve automation and intelligence.
Although the host computer system can achieve so many functions, it also requires personnel to develop,
and people also have errors in thinking and logic. Therefore, the system may have logical errors or functional defects,
so testers are required to test. Testing requires certain methods and processes.
Therefore, the testing process is necessary so that testers can complete basic testing according to the testing process. The basic testing process is as follows:
1. Testers need to first understand the purpose and requirements of the developed host computer system, and then they can conduct testing more efficiently and accurately.
2. Confirm the operating environment of the host computer system and the minimum working requirements of the host computer system,
as well as the working environment of the system application.
3. Ensure that all installation files are complete (environment packages, system software, controls, drivers, etc.)
so that technical after-sales personnel can use the prepared files to install from scratch on the equipment with minimum system requirements until it can be used normally, and then installed test.
4. Basic functional testing, testing each function to confirm the completeness and rationality of the function. Then conduct a joint test to confirm that other functions will not be affected except the setting function.
5. Upper and lower limit tests: upper and lower limit tests for each parameter, upper and lower limits for each page configuration, and upper and lower limits for data display.
6. Confirm the functional rationality of the host computer system development and the convenience and simplicity of operation, and reduce the difficulty of operating the host computer system.
7. After passing the test, the tester needs to write a test report and keep the test file for subsequent testers and technical personnel to understand.
8. After completing the test, send all installation files (environment packages, system software, controls, drivers, etc.) to the technical department so that the technical department can prepare technical documents,
debug processes, and instructions, and arrange small batch installation tests.
9. Arrange small batch testing and aging testing to ensure the normal installation and stability of the system and ensure long-term normal operation.
Simulate the on-site working environment and various system configurations that are higher than or equal to the minimum system requirements to ensure that the host computer system can operate normally in different systems.PC system testing
10. After passing batch testing, it will be put into a formal application.
The above is the entire testing process.