This picture shows the RT-CS diesel atomizer (a product of Bluesky Energy Technology Co., LTD.)
The three liquids in the embedded control system of the special energy-saving atomizer for diesel engines can be mixed, stirred, and atomized according to proportion and time. The intelligent control system of the Internet of Things adopts the custom development of an industrial-grade RM chip, and the hardware is composed of the motherboard, power board, driver board, and human-machine interface screen.
The system for 8 solenoid valves, 5 pumps, 1 heating device, 5 flow meters, 5 level gauges for data acquisition and combined control, so that the equipment into 7 automatic cycles, atomization of each cycle point can be customized time and liquid intake, the system to go through electromagnetic compatibility test.
RT-CS diesel atomizer total system composition
|Intelligent control motherboard|
|Motherboard control software|
|Back-office supervision system|
The architecture of system software is shown in the following figure. Based on 4G network transmission and global Beidou positioning, real-time monitoring of device operation status can be realized on PCs and mobile phones.
The hardware architecture of the system is shown in the following figure, and the following figure is for reference.
System process flow
1. start the atomizer first open valve 7, and direct diesel fuel to run the engine for 15 minutes. At the same time, start the inlet pump to open and read 2 quantitative water 14L before closing
2. start the main circulating pump to open the valve 1 atomize for 60 seconds.
3. Start the emulsion pump and open the valve. 3 Inject 0.25L atomizing liquid quantitatively and circulate the main pump atomizing for 60 seconds.
4. start the first diesel pump to open the valve 4 quantitative injection of 12L diesel, circulating the main pump atomization for 60 seconds
5. start the second diesel pump to open the valve 4 quantitative injection of 12L diesel, circulating the main pump atomization for 60 seconds.
6. start the third diesel pump to open the valve 4 quantitative injection of 12L diesel, circulating the main pump atomization for 60 seconds.
7. When the storage tank level meter detects a low liquid level, close valve 1, open valve 5, and pump the atomized oil into the storage tank with the circulating main pump.
When the liquid level of the storage tank reaches a high level, close the circulating main pump and valve 5,
and start the second tank atomization process (The system cannot open valve 5 when the storage tank is still at high level after the second tank atomization is completed). When the liquid level of the water tank,
atomizer, and diesel tank is low, the current atomization program should be stopped immediately.
8. When the storage tank level meter detects that the level reaches the upper limit, open 8 and start the circulating auxiliary pump while starting the heater.
9. when the heater temperature reaches the predetermined temperature, open valve 6 to deliver oil to the engine, when the storage tank level meter detects a low level, close valve 6 and the conveying pump, open valve 7 for direct diesel supply.
10. Manually close the atomizer and open the valve before stopping the ship. 7. Directly supply diesel fuel to the engine cleaning pipeline.
Diesel atomizer can save 20 percent of diesel fuel and can be a fully automatic control system. Automatic monitoring, Internet of Things, and other functions. Diesel and emulsified oil can also be switched automatically.