Pneumatic LPG cylinders filling heads, also known as pneumatic filling heads or pneumatic filling guns, are devices used in the LPG industry for filling LPG cylinders or tanks.
The pneumatic filling head consists of a nozzle or a connection point with valves and controls that enable the safe and efficient transfer of LPG from a storage source (such as a bulk LPG tank) to individual cylinders.
The pneumatic system incorporated in the filling head utilizes compressed air or gas to control the flow of LPG during the filling process.
When an LPG cylinder is being filled, the pneumatic filling head is attached to the cylinder valve, ensuring a secure connection. The operator then activates the pneumatic controls, allowing the LPG to flow from the storage source into the cylinder. The pneumatic system helps regulate the pressure and flow rate to ensure a controlled and accurate filling process.
Pneumatic filling heads are designed to enhance safety and efficiency during LPG cylinder filling operations. They often include safety features such as pressure relief valves, check valves, and mechanisms to prevent overfilling or leaks. These devices play a crucial role in the LPG industry, facilitating the reliable and precise filling of LPG cylinders for residential, commercial, or industrial use.
1. Product appearance
Model: LT-LPGJFQ01 (single hook)
Specification: 341 * 75 mm
Scope of application: National standard angle valve (ordinary angle valve) for filling liquefied petroleum gas cylinders (YSP118, YSP35.5, YSP12 cylinder valves)
2. Product features
(1) Saving filling time:
The total time required to fully fill a YSP35.5 (YSP-15) steel cylinder is about 50 seconds (including the entire process of the upper gun, opening angle valve, inflation, closing angle valve, and lower gun),
which can save more than 50% of manpower compared to traditional manual-filling guns.
(2) The product is sturdy and durable, with a normal service life of 8-10 years,
and the overall cost is much lower than that of manual-filling guns.
(3) High safety factor. This product is made of aviation aluminum material, with imported Italian sealing rings inside. Special mechanical components are used in the design, effectively solving the problem of possible air leakage during the filling process. At the same time, this product can automatically prevent air leakage when the air pressure is insufficient.
3. Product structure
- Pneumatic filling gun body
- Gun nozzle sealing ring
- Gun hook
- Slotted pan head screw [M4x8]
(1) Connection method:
The LPG inlet gun body is connected with an external thread M18x1.5 and an internal thread union,
with a PTFE pad added in the middle. Before use, perform a leak test and there is no leakage under a pressure of 2.2MPa.
The compressed air interface is only suitable for direct insertion φ 6mm air pipe,
equipped with an air filter to ensure that there is no water or impurities in the air. As shown in the following figure:
(2) Filling method and steps:
① Hook the gun onto the angle valve, and align the gun nozzle with the filling port of the angle valve, as shown in the following figure:
② Press the lock gun button “ON”, the cylinder will automatically lock the gun, and then open the angle valve counterclockwise to start filling. As shown in the following figure:
③ After the filling is completed, first close the angle valve clockwise, and then press the “OFF” button to automatically withdraw the gun. The filling is completed, as shown in the following figure:
- Pay attention to protection during use to prevent damage to the gun body such as falling or knocking!
- The compressed air pressure should be maintained at 0.8MPa, and a filter for removing oil and water must be installed to ensure that the air source is clean!
- During use, place your fingers carefully near the filling port of the angle valve and the gun nozzle to prevent pressure damage!
- The sealing ring of the gun nozzle is a vulnerable component. If air leakage or appearance damage is found, it should be replaced in a timely manner.
- If any leakage is found during the filling process, immediately shut down the angle valve!
- When replacing a new gun, it must undergo a pressure and leakage test before filling (maintain a pressure of 2.2MPa for 1 minute without leakage)!