The portable fuel station is one of Bluesky’s best-selling products. Many foreign customers choose to install it by themselves. Some problems may arise during the installation process. Today I will tell you what you should pay attention to when installing the portable fuel station.
1. Before installation, confirm whether the portable fuel station base can bear the weight of the skid (the weight of the skid + the weight of the oil product).
2. Inspection of pumps, pipes, valves and seals:
1）Check whether all valve switches are flexible. If they are stuck or severely rusted, they must be replaced.
2）Replace the filter in the oil dispenser.
3）Check whether the sealing gasket is rusty or severely corroded and must be replaced. The rubber gasket must be replaced if it has not been used for over 2 years.
4）Turn on the power and start the submersible oil pump to see if it can operate normally.
5）Power on and check whether the unloading pump and oil dispenser can operate normally.
3. Check that the float of the liquid level probe moves up and down flexibly and that the float cannot be broken. Check whether the breathing valve is blocked.
4. Check whether the paint on the outside of the skid is intact and whether there is any rust or corrosion.
5. Check whether there is water accumulation or rust in the tank, and clean the inside of the tank.
6. Check whether the wires are cracked or aged and whether the power supply voltage and phase sequence are normal.
7. Check whether the fire extinguisher is within the validity period and the pressure is normal.