Adblue Dispenser Flow Meter function
Adblue dispenser flow meter is mainly used to measure the volume of urea flowing through the flow meter. It can also be used for other corrosive liquids such as acid, alkali, and salt. Products are widely used in flow measurement in petroleum, chemical, metallurgical and other fields.
Adblue dispenser flow meter drives the photoelectric sensor through the rotating shaft, the sensor outputs the pulse signal, which is input to the electronic control board for calculation, and the calculation result is displayed on the display screen.
Flow Meter has the advantages of high accuracy, stable performance, and long service life
- Material of body: Aluminium alloy casting
- Special coating for Adblue of the surface of the body
- Material of the parts: stainless steel 304
- Structure of body: Four-cylinder soft piston, zero leakage
- Novel appearance, small volume, lightweight, good abrasion resistance, high measurement accuracy, 4 million liters of life.
|Size||215mm *234mm* 240mm|
|Package size||450mm *285mm*260mm 2pc/Carton|