Bluesky is a professional Adblue Dispenser Manufacturer. It has unique insights in the field of Adblue filling. If you purchase Adblue Dispenser in China, then we will be your best partner.
- Adblue Dispenser has multiple filling modes: quantitative liters, quantitative amounts, round-off filling, and arbitrary filling.
- Adblue Dispenser can be combined into a skid-mounted Adblue filling device
- Adblue Dispenser can be equipped with IC card mode for refilling
Adblue Dispenser, Adblue Dispensing Manufacturer
Diesel engine exhaust treatment fluid, called AdBlue in China and Europe, DEF in the Americas, and ARLA32 in Brazil, work with SCR catalysts to convert harmful nitrogen oxides emitted by diesel engines into harmless water vapor and nitrogen. The main components of the SCR system include catalyst, AdBlue injection device, AdBlue container, and AdBlue dose, controller. Bluesky AdBlue dispenser is the best assistant for filling AdBlue containers with a solution
Bluesky Your Professional Adblue Dispenser Manufacturer
Blue Sky -Your Leading Supplier of All Types Adblue Dispensers
Adblue Dispenser filling process:
- Insert the IC card, enter the password, and the keyboard will display the balance.
- Lift the filling nozzle to start filling, the switch signal is sent to the Adblue dispenser computer device, it sends out the start signal, starts the motor, and opens the solenoid valve.
- The rotation of the motor drives the filling pump, sucking the urea liquid into the pump, pressurizing the gas and liquid separation, the gas is discharged to the liquid storage tank, and the liquid enters the flow meter.
- The flow meter of the Adblue dispenser rotates to drive the pulser, and the pulser generates a pulse signal, which is sent to the computer device for calculation display.
- The urea liquid measured by the flowmeter passes through the solenoid valve and the infusion hose, and the liquid is supplied to the liquid container by the filling nozzle.
The main Function:
» Electronic Calibration.
» Printer (option).
» Stop fueling by integer sale.
» Can set the decimal point for the display, so can be used in many countries with different currency rates.
» Leaves the communication ports, so it can communicate with the gas station management system.
» Can communicate with the IC card reader.
MAIN TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
|Flow range||(5~50) L/min|
|Unit price range||0~9999, 0~999999 (changeable)|
|Single range||1~9999.99,1~999999.99 (changeable)|
Why Blue Sky Can be Your Best Adblue Dispenser Supplier in China
BlueSky Specializes in R&D and Manufacturing of Adblue Dispensers.
BlueSky is an Expert in R&D and Manufacturing of Adblue Dispensers.
1. How to install the Adblue dispenser?
The base of the Adblue dispenser should be installed on a customized cement foundation and fixed with anchor bolts; pipelines such as infusion pipes, power line threading pipes, signal line threading pipes, and grounding devices should be led out from the embedded pipelines of the cement foundation; After the Adblue dispenser is installed, the pipeline pit is filled with yellow sand.
2. How to ship Adblue dispenser
Adblue dispenser is packed in cartons or wooden boxes, and a 40-foot container can hold 55 units.
3. If I don’t know how to use the Adblue dispenser correctly, can you help?
Yes, we can assist you in using the Adblue dispenser remotely or by video or text, and we can also send engineers to the site for training.
4. How long is the warranty period for the Adblue dispenser?
Adblue dispensers usually come with a 1-year warranty. Free replacement of vulnerable parts within the warranty. If it exceeds the warranty period, we will continue to provide you with after-sales service and technical support.
5. In addition to the Adblue dispenser, what other related products?
We also have Skid Adblue. It combines the Adblue dispenser and an Adblue storage tank to form a complete filling system. Skid Adblue uses a trailer to realize mobile filling and convenient transportation
6. What are the precautions for using Adblue dispenser and ton can?
The horizontal distance between the Adblue dispenser and the ton tank should be less than 30M. During the transportation and storage of the ton tank, light and high temperatures should be avoided. The storage temperature should be between -5℃～25℃ and below -5℃. Insulation measures should be taken, higher than 25℃. Use an air conditioner for cooling.
7. How to clean accessories for the Adblue dispenser?
When cleaning accessories related to urea, pure water must be used instead of tap water.
8. What should I do if Adblue liquid enters my eyes accidentally during the filling process of the Adblue dispenser?
If it gets into the eyes accidentally, rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, and keep your eyes open while rinsing