As an important link in petroleum oil circulation, fuel station undertake an important role in providing energy services to society.
In recent years, the country has put forward the goals of carbon peak and carbon neutrality,
and consumers’ demand for green, low-carbon, convenient and efficient, and diversified services has increased.
The fuel station industry is facing pressure and opportunities for transformation and upgrading.
Therefore, how to save energy and reduce emissions and use clean energy is an important issue.
1. Energy saving and emission reduction: improve energy utilization efficiency and reduce environmental impact
Gas stations, as petroleum consumption places, also need to consume a lot of electricity, water,
and other resources for their own operation, and produce waste gas, wastewater, and other pollutants.
Therefore, gas stations should control resource consumption and pollutant discharge from the source,
improve energy utilization efficiency, and reduce environmental impact.
Specifically, gas stations can take the following steps:
(1) Optimal design: When constructing new or renovating gas stations, factors such as geographical location,
climatic conditions and traffic flow should be fully considered, and the layout should be reasonably planned to meet energy-saving and environmental protection standards.
(2) Saving electricity consumption: In daily operation, power consumption time and load distribution should be arranged reasonably,
and power consumption during peak hours should be avoided as much as possible;
at the same time, electrical equipment should be regularly checked and maintained,
and aging or damaged parts should be replaced in time; solar energy, etc. Renewable energy to supplement part of the electricity demand.
(3) Water conservation: In daily operations, the time and method of water use should be reasonably arranged to minimize the amount of water needed to clean vehicles or equipment;
in addition, rainwater collection systems can be used to supplement part of the water demand.
(4) Pollution reduction: In daily operations, relevant national laws and regulations should be strictly implemented,
and fire and explosion prevention measures should be taken.
2. Use of clean energy: expand new energy vehicle services and promote energy structure optimization
As a sales place for petroleum products, gas stations mainly serve traditional fuel vehicles. With the rapid development and popularization of new energy vehicles,
gas stations are facing the risk of losing customers. Therefore, gas stations should actively expand new energy vehicle services and promote energy structure optimization.
(1) Construction of charging piles: Add charging piles in or near existing gas stations to provide fast and convenient charging services for electric vehicles;
at the same time, intelligent management systems can be used to realize remote monitoring, reservation, billing, and other functions of charging piles.
(2) Build hydrogen stations: Build hydrogen stations in areas or industries suitable for hydrogen energy development to provide fast and convenient hydrogen refueling services for fuel cell vehicles;
at the same time, intelligent management systems can be used to realize remote monitoring, appointment, and scheduling of hydrogen stations.
3. Participate in social welfare: enhance brand image and enhance social responsibility
As a provider of social public services, gas stations should not only meet the energy needs of customers but also pay attention to social public welfare undertakings.
(1) Environmental protection publicity: Set up environmental protection bulletin boards or screens in or around gas stations to publicize energy-saving emission reduction,
low-carbon travel, garbage sorting, and other environmental protection knowledge and behaviors to customers and community residents;
at the same time, organize or participate in various environmental protection volunteer Activities such as tree planting, trash removal, donation of supplies, etc.
(2) Safety education: Set up safety education columns or screens in or around gas stations to publicize safety knowledge and skills such as fire and explosion prevention,
traffic safety, and emergency response to customers and community residents; at the same time,
they can organize or participate in various safety drills or training, such as fire drills, first aid training, escape demonstrations, etc.
(3) Charity donation: Set up charity donation boxes or machines in or around gas stations to collect old clothes, books, toys,
and other items from customers and community residents, and donate them to people in need.
(4)Cultural activities: set up cultural activity venues or equipment in or around gas stations,
and provide customers and community residents with cultural services such as reading books, appreciating art,
and experiencing technology; at the same time, they can organize or participate in various cultural activities,
such as reading and sharing Conferences, art exhibitions, science and technology experience halls, etc.
The gas station industry is in a critical period of transformation and upgrading and needs to seize opportunities to achieve sustainable development.
The gas station industry is in a critical period of transformation and upgrading, facing opportunities and challenges from various aspects such as national policies, market competition, and customer needs.
Through energy conservation and emission reduction, the use of clean energy, and participation in social welfare,
gas stations can achieve sustainable development and provide society with better, diversified, and environmentally friendly energy services.