The function of the solenoid valve is to improve the accuracy of quantitative refueling of the fuel dispenser.
Among the oil pump tilted machines, it also plays the role of turning off the oil pipeline of the fuel dispenser when not refueling.
At present, the solenoid valves used in fuel and refueling machines are both dual -flow explosion -proof solenoid valves.
It is enough to meet the needs of users in terms of safe and reliable and quantitative refueling accuracy.
The principle of installing the solenoid valve to improve the accuracy of the quantitative refueling of the fuel dispenser:
At the end of the quantitative refueling (such as quantitative 50L), due to the mechanical inertia of high-speed exercise and high-speed oil inertia,
the actual refueling volume was 0.01 ~ 0.4L than the quantity value. However, it is 50.01 ~ 50.4L, with a large error.
The amount of fuel exceeding the fixed value is usually called “overcast”. Excessive refueling of the fuel dispenser is directly proportional to the current rate of oil before refueling. The larger the flow rate, the greater the overcome volume. When the flow velocity is small to a certain extent, the overprint disappears.
The actual function of the solenoid valve in the fuel dispenser:
When the fuel dispenser is quantitatively refueling, the solenoid valve is all opened.
When the volume remains 0.3 liters to 0.5 liters, the computer sends off a large flow signal, the small traffic continues to refuel to the preset value, and finally,
turn off the small traffic and turn off the motor. There will be no excessive oil payment.
When the film in the solenoid valve is removed or turned around, and the volume of the refueling reaches the preset value,
the signal sent by the motherboard cannot stop refueling.
Continue to refuel large flow, making the display board display greater than the preset refueling number.
Common fault phenomenon and exclusion method table of solenoid valves：
1. There is only a large flow without a small traffic
(1) Installation of the solenoid valve installation: reinstall the solenoid valve.
(2) Burn out of the auxiliary coil of the solenoid valve: use a universal meter to measure the resistance between the auxiliary valve line and the public line is infinite, replace the solenoid valve coil.
(3) The electromagnetic valve auxiliary valve core card is dead: use gasoline cleaning valve core and sleeve, and reinstall it.
2. Only small traffic
(1) Burn out of the main valve coil of the solenoid valve: use the multimeter to measure the main valve line and the between the public line is infinite, replace the electromagnetic valve coil.
(2) The main valve core card of the solenoid valve is cadre: Use gasoline to clean the valve core and sleeve, and reinstall it.
3. No oil
(1) The temperature is below -20c, and the non-low-temperature solenoid valve is used, resulting in the frozen film frozen,
which cannot be used to use low-temperature-resistant solenoid valves.
(2) Burning out of the solenoid valve owner and auxiliary coil: Replace the solenoid valve coil.
(3) Darcasm of the main and auxiliary valve core of the solenoid valve and the auxiliary valve core: Use gasoline to clean the valve core and the sleeve, and reinstall.
4. Great noise
Low power grid voltage: increase gas station voltage to the specified value.
5. Oil leakage
(1) The oil leakage solenoid valve sealing the solenoid valve and the system connection is damaged, and the sealing cushion is replaced.
(2) Oil leakage of the valve itself: replace the solenoid valve body.
There are many types of solenoid valves provided by BLUESKY, large flow, ordinary traffic, suitable for various fuel dispensers, please click the link below to view detailed configuration and send an inquiry.